Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Under Penalty of Death

Oh God, so help me, if I have to build another ad where the customer's logo is created out of the font Papyrus or Brush Script, I swear I will lose all fragile grips on my sanity and run through the streets screaming in frustration. There are HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of typefaces out there; why not be a little more creative? If you're a graphic designer, and you use either of these fonts willingly, (that is, of your own free will without force or persuasion or threat to cancel an account that you require for this month's rent), PLEASE re-evaluate your job title, because you are NOT WORTHY. I will happily eat this post if anyone can find me an example where one of these two fonts is used in a current and classy way. ARRGGGHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home