Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Pedal On the Right Is The Gas

What ever happened to the fast lane? When did it become home to every law-abiding blue-hair and inattentive cell phone user intent on making the rest of us slow down?

I am the reason there is road rage. I pass on the right, without patience & without fail. If you are going slower than I am, I do not have time for you to figure out there is a great big bright yellow truck in your rearview mirror before you decide to tell whoever you are talking to on your cell phone that you need to move over because some idiot is about to run over you. That idiot is me, and nine times out of ten I am late for something.

I know what you're thinking; if you're in such a freaking hurry, then leave earlier. Touché. However, if you were not obstructing the FAST lane, then I wouldn't have to leave earlier, now would I?

Yes, I am an unsafe driver. Yes, I drive like a maniac, an ass, a jerk, & whatever else you want to call me. Now, kindly remember that if you see me and move quickly and quietly to the right, because you never know which day it will be when I snap and decide to use your vehicle as a speed bump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home