Thursday, January 26, 2006

Nothing Says Redneck Like....

...a train horn for your pick-up truck. I have to say, redneck or not, I'm pretty excited about the newest vehicle modification. As I age (not so gracefully), my patience has definately diminished, and I feel the need to contribute to the growing road rage trend. And let's face it, it's really kind of funny. I crack up at the thought of some half-asleep yenta pulling in front of me at the Starbucks line when.....

"BAAAAAAAUUUUUUWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Here comes Amtrak, you rude bitch!"

Hee hee. Yeah, I'm a redneck.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

~Jef

1:15 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Get a gunrack, and a bumper sticker that reads "guns don't kill people, I do!"

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Sass said...

That was funny.

After growing up in the North East it's good to hear someone else use their horn.

5:32 PM  
Blogger salcam said...

Bwahahahaaa!!!! The hubby used ot have one of those, and I loved me some redneck horn. Very effective in parking lots. Too bad he sold the truck.

I wonder how one of those might work on a Volvo (grin)?

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home